Patient Access to Medical Records
Patient Access to Medical Records is now live.
Please click here https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/about-the-nhs/how-to-get-your-medical-records/ for information regarding Patient Access to medical records.
Alternatively click here https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/ to download the NHS app which is the most secure and convenient way to:
- order repeat prescriptions and nominate a pharmacy where you would like to collect them
- book and manage appointments
- use NHS 111 online to answer questions and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your GP health record to see information like your allergies and medicines (if your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results)
- register your organ donation decision
- choose how the NHS uses your data
- view your NHS number (find out what your NHS number is)
- book and manage coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations